Wood gasifying boiler ATMOS DC 100 - with pressure ventilator
ATMOS DC 100 wood gasification boiler:
The ATMOS DC 100 boiler is constructed for burning wood on the principle of generator gasification for high fuel burning efficiency.
The boiler body is produced as a weldment of 3-8 mm thick steel sheets. ATMOS DC 100 boiler consists of two chambers, one placed upon another. The first upper chamber makes up the fuel container, and the lower one combustion chamber and ash collector. The grate ensures perfect combustion of wood and provides as simple cleaning access.
Advantages of the ATMOS DC 100 wood gasification boiler:
- Possibility to burn large pieces of wood
- Primary and secondary air is also preheated to a high temperature - higher effectiveness
- Simple access
- Easy servicing and cleaning
- Ceramic combustion space - high effectiveness
- Large chamber for solid fuel
- Boiler without pipes (easy cleaning)
- Large space for ash
- Small size and weight
- Pressure ventilator
- Water cooling loop to prevent overheating
- Ecological burning – the gasification boiler fulfilles the European Standard EN 303-5 class 3 boiler standards for low emission
- Automatic boiler shutdown after the burning process is completed - built-in flue thermostat
- High quality
- 3 years for the boiler installed with Laddomat 21 or mixing valve and accumulation tank
- 2 years without accumulation tank and Laddomat 21
The ATMOS DC 100 wood gasification boiler must be connected via the LADDOMAT 21 or mixing valve to achieve keeping to maintain a minimum temperature of returning water to boiler at constant 65°C. The temperature of water exiting the gasification boiler must be permanently kept between 80-90°C. The default configuration of all ATMOS DC series boilers includes a cooling circuit to prevent overheating. It's recommend to install a boiler with an accumulation tank.
ATMOS DC 100 wood gasification boilers are certified in testing laboratories for the individual countries of destination. State Testing Laboratory Brno, TÜV Munich - Germany, Lithuania, Ukraine, Sweden, Poland, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary according to current standards - EN 303-5. Product protected by patent.
|Power output||99 kW|
|Exhaust gas pipe diameter||200 mm|
|Boiler class (303-5:2012)||5|
|Water capacity||294 L|
|Exhaust pipe distance measured from the floor to its axis.||1290 mm|
|Depth with exhaust pipe||1180 mm|
|Max. length of wood||730 mm|
|Required chimney draught||35 Pa|
|Outlet and inlet size||2 inch|
|Min. incoming water temperature||65 °C|
|Producer's recommended minimum volume of accumulation tanks||1000 L|
ℹ️ Viewed reviews are moderated. We do not verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.