Complete underfloor package - for heating max 60 square metres - M package
Package M for heating 30 – 60 m2.
Ideal for heating of two small rooms.
How it works: first, water, which is initially mixed by a thermostatic mixing valve, is charged by a pump and transmitted to thermostatic valves. An impuls from the room thermostat controls - using a thermoelectric actuator – the element of thermostatic valve that directs into the aproppirate circuit the hot water with the optimum flow. Very important is to inlcude in the system a regulation valve using which one should set flow through the shorter circuit as the prevention against the uneven heating of the floor. The package is equipped with a by-pass valve, that leads water into the return in the case of the themostatic valve closing. Additionally, the system is protected by an adjoined thermostat that switches off the pump at the exceedeed temperature (temperature for an underfloor heating cannot exceed 55oC) .
M package (about 35m2 heating panel) comprises of:
- mixing valve TZM VTA 323 3/4“ GZ ESBE – 1 item
- thermoelectrical actuator AFRISO – 2 items
- thermostatic valve TS-90 15 HERZ - 2 items
- room thermostat TA 3n IMIT – 2 items
- adjoined themostat BRC IMIT - 1 item
- pump WILO Stars RS 25/4 with couplings - 1 item
- by-pass valve ¾” AFRISO – 1 item
- regulational - measure valve STVU1/2" MMA - 1 item
- connections – 1 package
- pipe 16 x 2,0 mm HENCO 200 meters
- detailed assembly instruction – 1 item