TECH ST-65 GSM module EU
The steering has a multilanguage menu
Control your boiler and CH installation via mobile phone.
GSM module cooperates with TECH controllers with RS communication and enables remote control of the boiler with the use of a mobile phone. The user is informed with an SMS about each alert of the boiler controller, in addition, by sending an appropriate SMS at any time, the user receives information about the current temperature of all active sensors. After entering an authentication code it is also possible to remotely change the set temperatures.
ST-65 module has 4 additional sensor connectors operating independently from the boiler's controller, with universal application: 1) Two temperature sensor inputs (KTY) 2) One input detecting short circuit/opening of contacts (e.g. as an anti-burglar sensor with a limiting switch in the set). 3) One controlled 9V DC voltage output (e.g. a possibility of connecting an additional transmitter to control any electric circuit).
Functions performed by the controller:
- cooperation with the controllers with RS communication
- control of the sensors' temperatures through SMS messages
- SMS and phone notifications (incoming call) about boiler alerts
- the possibility of changing the set temperatures with the use of a mobile phone
- module protection with an authentication code
Equipment of controller:
- power supply unit
- RS communication cable for the boiler's controller
- GSM antenna
|Power supply||230V / 50Hz|
|Ambient temperature||5 - 50 °C|
|Accuracy of measurement||1 °C|
|Maximum power consumption||2 mA|