Pellet Stelmet LAVA 6mm - 975 kg
LAVA pellet from STELMET is a solid fuel fulfilling the highest quality requirments to meet for wood pellets. Pellet production takes place in respect for the environment, rules of renewable energy sources and under constant control.
All wood components used in pellet production come from forests that meet the principles of good forest management, including the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) standards and nature conservation principles of local communities.
Pellet grain diameter is ≤6mm.
THE PURPOSE OF PELLET LAVA PELLET
- heating homes, public buildings, halls
- pet bedding for farm animals (horses, cats, rodents)
- fuel for baking ovens / pizza
- heating up drinking water
LAVA PELLET CHARACTERISTICS
- repeatable excellent quality
- wide range of applications
- easy to use
- no chemical or bio additives like bark, resin, sand
- recommended by installers, service technicians and manufacturers of wood pellet heating equipment
PARAMETERS OF LAVA WOOD PELLET
|VALUES FOR STANDARD EN 14961- 2:2011*||LIMIT VALUE FOR LAVA WOOD PELLET||AVERAGE VALUE FOR PELLET LAVA|
|Component||100% coniferous (pine and spruce)||100% coniferous (pine and spruce)|
|Caloric value||between 16,5 and 19,0 MJ/kg||min. 17,50 MJ/kg||18,00 MJ/kg|
|Bulk density||≥ 600 kg/m3||≥ 600 kg/m3||630 kg/m3|
|Friability||≥ 97,5%||≥ 97,5%||99%|
|Sulfur (S)||≤ 0,03%||0,008%||0,008%|
|Cadmium (Cd)||≤ 0,5%||<0,20%||<0,20%|
|Ash melting point||must be described||≥1200°C||≥1450°C|
Bag weight: 15 kg
Bag dimension: 40 x 70 x 12 cm
Pallet size: 120 x 80 cm
On one pallet there are 65 bags (1 pallet = 65 bags = 975 kg)
Pallet size after loading: 120 x 90 x 170 cm
Pellet LAVA should be stored in well-ventilated and moisture-protected areas to maintain pellet properties.