Boiler Stalmark DUO-PID 16 kW
STALMARK DUO PID boiler is a truly universal boiler which can adapt to a changing needs of its user. DUO gives a possibility of using two furnaces: a newest generation of cast iron retort burner or a traditional furnace with permanent water grate.
The device was equipped with the newest constructional and technological solutions which reduces fuel consumption and emission of fumes. The boiler is equipped with the ST-709 steering with the PID algorithm and fumes temperature sensor. It operates the feeder, airflow and 4 pumps: central heating, domestic hot water, floor and circulation.
Additionally, this device can cooperate with two mixing valves: three-way and four-way.
Advantages of STALMARK DUO PID boiler:
- exchanger made of attested steel: 6-8 mm
- high efficiency
- two furnaces: automatic and traditional
- boiler designed for constant work
- possibility of work in a summer mode
- possibility to connect domestic hot water exchanger
- 4 years for tightness
- 2 years for other elements
cube type hard coal
|Power output||16 kW|
|Exhaust gas pipe diameter||180 mm|
|Size of heated surface||160 m²|
|Water capacity||65 L|
|Boiler heating surface||1.9 m²|
|Max working pressure||1.5 bar|
|Required chimney draught||25 Pa|
|Outlet and inlet size||6/4 inch|
- Instruction manual (23.81 MB)